Monday, April 22, 2013

Real Men keep it private...

Man Law Monday:

 "Man...I'm really going through it right now. Wifey is trippin!"

 "I'm going through a divorce right now. I just don't know what I'm gonna do...."

 "Pray for me. I'm dealing with some marital problems and I need yall to lift me up right now."
 
My 'Child please! Are you serious right now??" face...
 

Grown men ain't got no kinda business airing out personal or relationship issues via social media! That's childish and feminine dude. I don't care if your wife is meaner than a hungry pit bull with rabies and she looks like one! Don't you dare take your scorned he-motions on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and start begging for love and sympathy. You'll get none from the world of Men.

 You keep your personal business to the privacy of your own circle of people...real people, not your e-peoples that you only communicate with online! If you happen to catch one of your boys doing this, IMMEDIATELY issue him a citation. This is a chumps behavior and MANkind won't stand for it. Besides, only a sucka begs for love and sympathy. A real Man earns love and has no need for sympathy!

MAN LAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment