Monday, May 6, 2013

Check your phone coats!

Man Law Monday:

Last night my best friend's wife was talking to him on her phone. I needed to speak to him so she gave me the phone and we talked. As my friend and I were speaking on his wife's femininely clad cell phone I grew fearful that someone would see me and accuse me of a Man Law violation. The cover was hot pink!

Men, this is just one of the many feminine things that are unacceptable in the world of Man! We live in a society where cell phones have replaced home phones. Since we have to look at these phones so often, some find it necessary to cloak their phones in decorative covers. A cover for your phone is totally acceptable...

BUT, there is absolutely no circumstance and I mean no as in not one single, solitary situation where you should use anything remotely associated with a woman to cover your phone! No pinks, no purples, no peaches. No zebra stripes or leopard prints. No beads or bangles or bedazzling.

Be a Man and keep it simple. If you're in doubt...don't! And if you have to use a woman's phone that's been enveloped in pink laced leopard print with a rhinestone border, go into a dark corner and hide until that conversation is over!

MAN LAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment